Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sketchbook Project - Art house co op.



These are some images from the storybook that I have done for the sketchbook project. I was fortunate enough to get to know about the project from one of TOAE visitors. Basically, anyone can sign up to be part of the sketchbook project, and they send you the moleskin sketchbook. Topics, themes, materials are up to your decision, and you can do anything with it, except that you just have to fit everything in the sketchbook. When sketchbooks are completed and collected in Brooklyn, they will go on tour across U.S. (I know it is too bad that it is not coming to Canada..) However, I did make an order to digitalize my book so that everyone can view it online! More images will be availabe on the website, www.arthousecoop.com . However, the sketchbook is still on the way to Brooklyn, so it will take a while to get it uploaded. As soon as it gets updated, I will post the link on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment