Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hermitage Museum Young Artists' Program


Through Hermitage Museum Young Artists' Program, I will have a great opportunity to visit Russia. The program includes museum tutorials, daylong trips outside of the city, visits to contemporary artists' studios, painting, drawing and photography master classes. There are 10 university students from York University, OCAD and I believe another university was Concordian University. Originally, 10 students were nominated from each school (which means there were 30 in total). In my case, nomination was done during the open house student exhibition, which led to another portfolio application with reference letter. I will be leaving on August 8th and coming back on 22nd. I will take lots of pictures and upload as soon as I come back! (my heart pumping...pump...pump...pump)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm a few days late but that is so exciting! Congrats. :) Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete