Friday, May 28, 2010

Secret Garden

Pen and Indian ink with watercolour on Japanese paper. The first box includes the figure and trees with two stripes of Mylar papers at the back. The second box includes acrylics on acetate paper and flowers painted with watercolour on Japanese paper and one Mylar paper strip placed on the centre of the background. The second box is lit with white, blue, green lights. The first and second box is encased with a larger box that has a hole in the circle, creating a moon. Strings outlining the box.

The outside box: 42x45x20cm

The first and second boxes that are encased: 36x36x8cm (each)
2010 April

2 comments:

  1. Finally I get to see these on a bigger scale, rather than the small photos I took of them with my iphone! Really show up better here on a blog, which I'm glad you made. You're off to a great start, and I can't wait to here more of those thoughts in your head. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike for your support!
    I will try my best to upload whatever I finish! :)

    ReplyDelete